Wow Jordan Tour 8 Days
Available for departure every day.
Visit amazing ruins, float in the Dead Sea, marvel at the magnificent desert landscape of Wadi Rum ,
wander through bustling bazaars, and be captivated by the incredible landscape of Petra in this 8 day tour.
Day 1 – Arrival – Amman
Meet and assist by our representative at Queen Alia Airport and transfer to your chosen hotel in Amman.
Overnight in Amman (-)
Day 2 – Amman–Jerash– Ajloun – Amman
After breakfast, head north to walk through history in Jerash, regarded as one of the most important and best preserved Roman cities in the Middle East. Proceed to Ajloun visiting Al-Rabid Castle; the 12th century Castle built by one of Saladin’s lieutenants in the campaign against the Crusaders.
drive to the Amman for overnight.
Overnight in Amman (B)
Day 3 – Amman – Amman city Tour – Desert castles- Amman
After breakfast, tour of the old city of Amman exploring the Citadel and the Roman theatre tow of the most popular archaeological sites in the city Head east into the desert and visit some of Jordan’s Desert Castles they are beautiful examples of early Islamic art and architecture, with fine mosaics and frescos, see the stunning artwork in the UNESCO world heritage Site of Qasr Amra.
back to Amman for overnight.
Overnight Amman (B)
Day 4 – Amman – Madaba – Mt. Nebo – Kerak – Petra
breakfast at hotel, drive to Mount Nebo and wonder at the view where Moses looked across to the Promised Land and later died and was buried then on to the town of Madaba and discover the amazing Byzantine mosaics excavated from throughout the town. See the Madaba Map; the oldest preserved mosaic map of the Holy Lands.
Then transfer to Kerak to visit the famous Crusader castle then transfer Petra for overnight.
Overnight Petra (B)
Day 5 – Petra –Petra visit – Petra
After breakfast, visit Petra, the home of the Nabataea’s; the complete city carved in a mountain with the huge colorful rocks that called “the red rose city”. The tour will start by crossing the “siq” lined with mountains in multiple colors up to the treasury; the pride of all Jordanian, The royal tomb, theater, the high place of sacrifice and roman soldier tombs.
Overnight in Petra (B)
Day 6 – Petra – Little Petra – Wadi Rum
After breakfast, free morning in Petra, and then visit Little Petra and old village located at the suburbs of the Nabatians capital. This village is completely excavated in the rocks and in the Nabatians period, it was used as a deposit for their caravan. Drive to the desert of Wadi Rum. Enjoy the wilderness adventure of a 4×4 jeep tour of Wadi Rum, following in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia. Enjoy watching the sunset and gaze at the stars in the night sky whilst enjoying the legendary hospitality of the Bedouin, before sleeping at the foot of the awesome mountains exploding out from the desert landscape.
Dinner and overnight at Wadi Rum (B, D)
Day 7 – Wadi Rum – Dead Sea
After breakfast, proceed to the Dead Sea. After a busy trip, spend the day floating and relaxing at the Dead Sea at one of the resort hotels. Enjoy the sunshine at the lowest point on earth, whilst trying out the invigorating mud bath to cleanse the skin. Watch the sunset over the hills of the West Bank with Jerusalem in the distance.
Overnight in Dead Sea (B)
Day 8 – Dead Sea – Departure
Free time at your hotel till you transferred to Queen Alia Airport for departure.
Not available during New Year’s Eve and Muslim Holidays.
- Petra: Discover the Rose Red City lost for centuries.
- Wadi Rum: Explore the majestic desert of Wadi Rum.
- Jerash & Ajloun: Walk through and touch history at the Roman, Crusader and sites.
- Madaba: See Madaba Map’, the oldest preserved mosaic map of the Holy Lands.
- Kerak : walk through and touch history at the Ayyubian site
- Dead Sea: Float in the salty waters of the Dead sea at the lowest point on earth
- Meet and assist by our representative at airport on arrival & departure
- 6 Nights Accommodation on BB at mentioned hotels
- 1 night at Wadi Rum in a Bedouin Camp Includes dinner and breakfast.
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the program.
- Jordan free visa ( full passport details must receive in advance )
- Licensed malty languages tour guide at touring days for groups 7 & more.
- 2 hours jeep tour in Wadi Rum.
- Local English speaking guide in Petra for 2-3hours for FIT(2-6 persons)
- Transportation by modern AC bus with English speaking driver.
- Portage at hotels and airport.
- Meals not outlined in the itinerary
- Personal Expenses
Price per person in a twin / double room in USD
|Group Size||3 stars||4 stars||5 stars|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.