Jordan Caravan Tour
If you are short on time, and happy to explore Amman aby yourself, this 3 night / 4 day tour is perfect for you. You will visit some of Jordan’s most significant sites – Madaba, Mount Nebo and Petra, and you’ll have the chance to take a dip in the Dead Sea, giving you a taste of Jordan’s rich history and natural beauty.
Day 1- Queen Alia Airport – Amman
You will be met assisted at Queen Alia International Airport by our rep before arranging for immigration visas. Your rep will also help you with your luggage and take you to meet your driver. Transfer to the hotel in Amman. Overnight in Amman.
Day 2 – Amman – Jerash – Dead Sea – Amman
After breakfast, head north to Jerash, regarded as one of the most important and best preserved Roman cities in the Middle East. Then proceed to the lowest point of the world, the “Dead Sea” where you will have free time at leisure for swimming, and a chance to try the therapeutic muddy sand on your skin. You will be pleasantly surprised to find that you cannot help but float on the water, due to the high quantity of salt in it. We then drive back to Amman for overnight.(B)
Day 3 – Petra
After breakfast, visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Petra, also proclaimed as one of the new seven wonders of the world. A vast and unique city, carved into the sheer rock face by the Nabataeans, entrance to the city is through the Siq, a narrow gorge, over 1km in length, which is flanked on either side by soaring, 80m high cliffs. The Treasury is merely the first of the many wonders that make up Petra. As you enter the Petra Valley you will be overwhelmed by the natural beauty of this place and its outstanding architectural achievements including hundreds of elaborate rock-cut tombs with intricate carvings. Overnight in Petra.(B)
Day 4 – Petra – Wadi Rum
After breakfast, drive to the desert of Wadi Rum.Enjoy the wilderness adventure of a 4×4 jeep tour of Wadi Rum, following in the footsteps of Lawrence of Arabia. Enjoy watching the sunset and gaze at the stars in the night sky whilst enjoying the legendary hospitality of the Bedouin, before sleeping at the foot of the awesome mountains exploding out from the desert landscape.
Dinner and overnight at Wadi Rum. (B)
Day 5 – Wadi Rum – Aqaba
After breakfast, drive to Aqaba city. Free time for leisure and relax.
Overnight in Aqaba.
Day 6 – Aqaba – Departure
Free time at your hotel until you transfer to Queen Alia Airport for departure.
- Meet and assist by our representative at airport up on arrival & departure
- 4 Nights’ Accommodation on BB at mentioned hotels
- 1 night at Wadi Rum at Bedouin Camp Includes dinner and breakfast
- Entrance fees to the sites mentioned in the program
- Jordan free visa ( full passport details must receive in advance)
- Licensed multi language tour guide on touring days for groups of 7 & more
- 2 hour jeep tour in Wadi Rum
- Local English-speaking guide in Petra for 2-3 hours for FIT (2-6 persons)
- Transportation by modern AC bus with English speaking driver
- Portage at hotels and airport
- Flight ticket
- Any personal expenses such as drinks, telephone calls, laundry
- Lunches, dinners, (can be included on request), and other meals not mentioned in the itinerary
- Carriages in Petra
- Tips for the driver, guide, hotels staff
- Private guide
Price per person in a twin / double room in USD
|Group Size||3 stars||4 stars||5 stars|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.